Venice to Igoumenitsa ferry is run by Anek Superfast & Minoan Lines ferry companies. It is a year-round route, that sails at least twice a week. The journey lasts 25 to 27 hours. An overnight ferry with departures in the early afternoons arrives the next day to Igoumenitsa or Venice. This is a convenient ferry route that connects Italy with Northern Greece. Here are the schedules, bookings, and prices.
Schedules and timetables
|Departs Venice||12:00 noon or 13:30|
|Arrives Igoumenitsa||14:30 or 16:00 (following day)|
|Arrives Venice||07:00 (following day)|
The usual timetable is a departure at 12:00 noon or 13:30 with arrival following day at xx. However, the timetable changes so make sure you check schedules for your particular dates carefully here.
Deck and Cabin Prices
|Deck and Cabin Fares||Low season (EUR)||Mid Season (EUR)||High Season (EUR)|
|Outside cabin / 2 persons/ wc & shower||221||266||324|
|Outside cabin / 3 persons/ wc & shower||137||237||280|
|Outside cabin / 4 persons/ wc & shower||168||201||232|
|Dormitories / wc & shower||128||153||182|
Car, Campers, Motorcycle Prices
|Cars, Minibus, Caravans Prices||Low season (EUR)||Mid season (EUR)||High Season (EUR)|
|Cars & SUVs||111||137||170|
|Minibuses, Caravans, Campers, Baggage trailers, Boat trailers 6 meters max length||210||303||381|
|Motorcycles & Scooters||54||62||69|
|Bicycles||Free of charge||Free of charge||Free of charge|
Note: Bicycles are traveling for free. Pets surcharge is 50 Euro. Return tickets are cheaper than two one way options.
Boarding the ferry
- Carefully check where is the exact location of the ferry terminal (see map, address, and how to get there for Venice and Igoumenitsa ports)
- If you are a foot passenger, arrive at the right terminal at least 2.5 hours prior to departure. If you are traveling by car, try to be in the port at least 3 hrs in advance.
- Have your travel documents ready for immigration and border crossings at the boarding points.
- If you booked a cabin, check-in at the ferry reception desk where you will pick up your cabin keys. If you are a deck/foot passenger you are not required to check-in at the reception. Just proceed to the seating area/deck.
- See Video of onboard the ferry > here
Venice Passenger Terminal
Ferry port in Venice from which all ferries to Igoumenitsa, Greece are departing and arriving is located in Fusina Ferry and Cruise Terminal, in the Fusina, Venice. Address: Terminal Fusina, Via Moranzani, Venezia, Italy – see detailed info about Venice ferry port and passenger terminal
Igoumenitsa Passenger Terminal
Ferry port in Igoumenitsa from which all ferries to Venice, Italy are arriving and departing is located in the centre of the town. Address: Central Ferry Terminal, New Port, Igoumenitsa, Greece; olig.gr – see more info about Igoumenitsa ferry port and passenger terminal
check locations in the large map (link to map)