Ajaccio Ferry PortAjaccio ferry port is located on the island of Corsica, Mediterranean Sea, France .
Ferry routes to and from Ajaccio are currently served by 3 companies: Corsica Ferries, Corsica Linea and La Meridionale, going to 4 destinations. In the high season there are 2 crossings per day. In the low season there are 2 crossings per day. Journey times are between 9 hours and 12 hours 45 minutes depending on the route. There are 5 ferry routes passing through the port of Ajaccio; all accept cars, all accept bicycles and all accept pets on board.
Ferry destinations from Ajaccio ferry portAjaccio to Marseille Ferries
Ajaccio to Nice (Nizza) Ferries
Ajaccio to Porto Torres Ferries
Ajaccio to Toulon Ferries
Ferry destinations to Ajaccio ferry portMarseille to Ajaccio Ferries
Nice (Nizza) to Ajaccio Ferries
Porto Torres to Ajaccio Ferries
Toulon to Ajaccio Ferries
Map of Ajaccio Ferry Routes
Here is port location map with all available ferry crossings - Right click on image to save the map:
Departures and ArrivalsHave a look at the departure and arrival times for Ajaccio ferry port below. It's all organized by month and day, making it easy to find the information you need. Just click on the month you're interested in, and you'll see all the departure and arrival details for Ajaccio ferries.
Ajaccio ferry port address and GPS coordinatesGare Maritime, 20000 Ajaccio, Corsica, France
GPS location coordinates: 41°55'19.5"N 8°44'33.6"E
Nearest airports to Ajaccio Ferry Port
- Ajaccio Airport (Napoleon Bonaparte) - AJA (4 km)
- Figari Sud Corse Airport - FSC (55 km)
- Calvi (Sainte-Catherine) Airport - CLY (67 km)
Nearest Train (Railway) Stations to Ajaccio Ferry Port
- Gare Ajaccio, Gare, 20000, Ajaccio, France (1 km)
- Gare De L'Ile-Rousse, 20220 L'Ile-Rousse, France (81 km)
- Gare de Furiani, Av. Sampiero Corso, 20600 Furiani, France (99 km)
Alternative ferry ports to AjaccioHere is the list of the alternative (nearest) ferry ports to check any other ferry connection that suits your travel plan:
- Propriano Ferry Port, Corsica, France (30 km)
- Porto Vecchio Ferry Port, Corsica, France (59 km)
- Bonifacio Ferry Port, Corsica, France (69 km)
- Ile Rousse Ferry Port, Corsica, France (82 km)
- Santa Teresa di Gallura Ferry Port, Sardinia, Italy (85 km)
Some Ferry Travel Tips
Passenger Traffic in Ajaccio ferry portCheck out the passenger traffic numbers, covering transportation by ferries, passenger boats, and ships from 2004 to 2021. The figures are provided in thousands, giving you an idea of the activity and flow of travelers who have passed through this port over the years.
How many passengers use Ajaccio ferry port per year?
0.8 million passengers used Ajaccio ferry port in 2021, representing a difference of 25 % compared to 0.6 million in 2020.
Port Ajaccio: https://port.ajaccio.fr/