Bonifacio Ferry PortBonifacio ferry port is located on the island of Corsica, Tyrrhenian Sea, France.
Ferry routes to and from Bonifacio are currently served by 2 companies: Moby Lines and Ichnusa Lines, going to 1 destination. In the high season there are 7 crossings per day. In the low season there are 4 crossings per day. Journey times are between 50 minutes and 1 hour depending on the route. There is one ferry route passing through the port of Bonifacio; it does accept cars, does accept bicycles and does accept pets on board.
Ferry destinations from Bonifacio ferry portBonifacio to Santa Teresa di Gallura Ferries
Ferry destinations to Bonifacio ferry portSanta Teresa di Gallura to Bonifacio Ferries
Map of Bonifacio Ferry Routes
Here is port location map with all available ferry crossings - Right click on image to save the map:
Departures and ArrivalsHave a look at the departure and arrival times for Bonifacio ferry port below. It's all organized by month and day, making it easy to find the information you need. Just click on the month you're interested in, and you'll see all the departure and arrival details for Bonifacio ferries.
Bonifacio ferry port address and GPS coordinatesBonifacio Ferry Terminal, 20169, Bonifacio
GPS location coordinates: 41°23'18.9"N 9°9'25.2"E
Nearest airports to Bonifacio Ferry Port
- Figari Sud Corse Airport - FSC (14 km)
- Ajaccio Airport (Napoleon Bonaparte) - AJA (66 km)
- Alghero-Fertilia Airport - AHO (111 km)
Nearest Train (Railway) Stations to Bonifacio Ferry Port
- Golfo Aranci Train Station, 07020 Golfo Aranci, Province of Sassari, Italy (59 km)
- Olbia Train Station, 07026 Olbia, Province of Sassari, Italy (59 km)
- Gare Ajaccio, Gare, 20000, Ajaccio, France (69 km)
Alternative ferry ports to BonifacioHere is the list of the alternative (nearest) ferry ports to check any other ferry connection that suits your travel plan:
- Santa Teresa di Gallura Ferry Port, Sardinia, Italy (17 km)
- Porto Vecchio Ferry Port, Corsica, France (25 km)
- Propriano Ferry Port, Corsica, France (39 km)
- Golfo Aranci Ferry Port, Sardinia, Italy (59 km)
- Olbia Ferry Port, Sardinia, Italy (60 km)
Some Ferry Travel Tips
Passenger Traffic in Bonifacio ferry portCheck out the passenger traffic numbers, covering transportation by ferries, passenger boats, and ships from 2004 to 2021. The figures are provided in thousands, giving you an idea of the activity and flow of travelers who have passed through this port over the years.
How many passengers use Bonifacio ferry port per year?
0.1 million passengers used Bonifacio ferry port in 2021, representing a difference of 39 % compared to 0 K in 2020.
Office de Tourisme de Bonifacio, 2, rue Fred Scamaroni, Bonifacio, Corse Port/ Marina authority: http://www.bonifacio-marina.corsica/en/