Venezia Lines ferry company is a popular shipping company that serves fast ferry crossings in the North Adriatic sea, connecting Italy, Croatia, and Slovenia.
Venezia Lines ferry company has a fleet of 2 ships: San Frangisk and San Pawl. Both ships serve fast ferry routes between Italia and Croatia (Istria) – here are basic statistics:
|San Frangisk||32 m||280 lounge seats||280 passengers||none (bicycles only)||40 knots|
|San Pawl||32 m||280 lounge seats||280 passengers||none (bicycles only)||40 knots|
Ferry lines / Routes
Venezia Lines ferry company runs ferry routes between Italy and Croatia and Slovenia. At the present they service the following ferry lines:
- Venice – Porec – a couple of times per week connects Porec, Croatia with Italy.
- Venice – Rovinj & Rovinj – Venice – a couple of times per week connects Rovinj, Croatia with Italy
- Venice – Pula & Pula – Venice – several times per week sailings connecting Pula, Croatia with Italy
- Venice – Piran & Piran – Venice – once-a-week sailings, connect Piran, Slovenia with Italy.
Departure/ Arrival Terminal in Venice
Venezia Lines arrives and departs from San Basilio Passenger Terminal in Venice. Here is a map of all Venezia Lines ferry crossings and corresponding ferry terminals.
Ferry San Frangisk & San Pawl Facilities
San Pawl & San Frangisk boats have the following facilities:
- The drink bar offers tea, coffee, water, juices, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks (cash payments only)
- Food/snack bar offerers snacks toast, sandwiches, cakes, and sweets (cash payments only)
- Pet box
- Bicycle garage
- check what to wear on the ferry
Venezia Lines at the present do not have free or paid WiFi facilities on their ferries. However, you can use on the entire journey your own mobile phone (roaming) data instead.
Contact & Social
If you need to contact Venezia Lines company, here is the updated info:
Phone number – Porec Office: +385 52 422 896
Phone number – Venice Office: +39 041 847 0983