Brindisi to Vlora (Vlorë) ferry is run by 2 ferry companies – European Seaways and European Ferries. In 2020, it will sail all year round, 6 days per week, with no Sunday sailings. The journey lasts between 5 and 7 hours, depending on the route. It is daytime as well as an overnight ferry crossing. The distance between Brindisi and Vlore is 72 nautical miles.
A very popular ferry route connecting Italy with Albania is recently improved by the introduction of a new, faster and more comfortable ferry boat Prince. Here are the schedules, booking and prices:
Schedules and timetables
- Monday to Saturday daily timetable, no Sunday departures
- Departures from Brindisi to Vlora is an overnight ferry while Vlora to Brindisi is day time car ferry crossing.
The usual timetable is a departure from Brindisi at 23:30 arrival following morning in Vlora at 06:25. Departure from Vlora at 14:00 and arrival in Brindisi at 19:00. Make sure you check carefully the latest schedules for your particular dates – here.
Deck and Cabin Prices
|Deck and Cabin Fares||Low season (EUR)||Mid Season (EUR)||High Season (EUR)|
|LUX||2/3/4 bed outside cabin with shower & WC|
|A||2/3/4 bed outside cabin with shower & WC||68||68||68|
|AB||2/3/4 bed inside cabin with shower & WC|
|CB||2/3/4 bed inside cabin with shower & WC (lower deck)||61||61||61|
|B||2/3/4 bed outside without facilities|
|BB||2/3/4 bed inside without facilities|
|C||2/3/4 dormitories without facilities (lower deck)|
- See info about ferry cabins and which one to choose
|Cars, Minibus, Caravans Prices||Low season (EUR)||Mid season (EUR)||High season (EUR)|
|Cars & SUVs||54||54||54|
|Caravans, Baggage trailers, Boat trailers up to 3.00 m length|
|Minibuses, Caravans, Campers, Baggage trailers, Boat trailers from 3.01 m to 5.00 m length||54||54||54|
|Minibuses, Caravans, Campers, Baggage trailers, Boat trailers from 5.01 m to 7.00 m length||62||62||62|
|Minibuses, Caravans, Campers, Baggage trailers, Boat trailers over 7.01 m length||78||78||78|
|Motorcycles & Scooters||22||22||22|
(Timetables, Passenger and Vehicle Fares – updated on January 2020)
Boarding the ferry
- Check where is the exact location of the ferry terminal (see map and address below)
- Arrive in the departure terminal at least 2 hours prior to departure.
- Have your travel documents ready for border crossings
- If you booked a cabin, you have to check in on the ferry reception where you also pick up your cabin keys. Deck passengers proceed to ferry lounge/deck space.
Brindisi Ferry Port
Address: E90, 72100 Pedagne BR, Porto di Brindisi, Italy; Giovanna di Bulgaria, Viale Regina Margherita, 72100 Brindisi BR, Italy http://www.porto.br.it/ +39 0831 522203
Vlora (Vlorë) Ferry Port
Ferry port in Vlora from which all ferries to Brindisi are departing and arriving is located in the centre of the town. Address: Vlorë, Albania; GPS: 40.452436, 19.483483 ; www.portivlore.com +355 33 409 700