Venice to Corfu ferry is run by Anek Lines / Superfast ferry companies. It is currently a seasonal route, May to September that sails once a week. The journey lasts just under 25 hours. An overnight ferry with departures in the mornings or early afternoons arrives the next day to Corfu or Venice. This is a convenient ferry route that connects Italy with Greek islands. Here are the schedules, bookings, and prices.
Schedules and timetables
|Departs Venice||12:00 noon|
|Arrives Corfu||13:45 (following day)|
|Arrives Venice||07:30 (following day)|
The usual timetable is a departure at 12:00 noon with arrival following day at 13:45. However, the timetable changes so make sure you check schedules for your particular dates carefully here.
Deck and Cabin Prices
|Deck and Cabin Fares||Low season (EUR)||Mid Season (EUR)||High Season (EUR)|
|Outside cabin / 2 persons/ wc & shower||221||266||324|
|Outside cabin / 3 persons/ wc & shower||137||237||280|
|Outside cabin / 4 persons/ wc & shower||168||201||232|
|Dormitories / wc & shower||128||153||182|
Car, Campers, Motorcycle Prices
|Cars, Minibus, Caravans Prices||Low season (EUR)||Mid season (EUR)||High Season (EUR)|
|Cars & SUVs||111||137||170|
|Minibuses, Caravans, Campers, Baggage trailers, Boat trailers 6 meters max length||210||303||381|
|Motorcycles & Scooters||54||62||69|
|Bicycles||Free of charge||Free of charge||Free of charge|
Note: Bicycles are traveling for free. Pets surcharge is 50 Euro. Return tickets are cheaper than two one way options.
Boarding the ferry
- Carefully check where is the exact location of the ferry terminal (see map, address, and how to get there for Venice and Corfu ports)
- Arrive in the right terminal at least 2.5 hours prior to departure if you are a foot passenger. If you are travelling by car try to be in the port at least 3 hrs in advance.
- Have your travel documents ready for immigration and border crossings which are situated in both ports just before the boarding points.
- If you booked a cabin, check-in at the ferry reception desk where you will pick up your cabin keys. If you are a deck/foot passenger you are not required to check-in at the reception. Just proceed to the seating area/deck.
- Video – Onboard the ferry – see video here
Venice Passenger Terminal
Ferry port in Venice from which all ferries to Corfu, Greece are departing and arriving is located in Fusina @ Fusina Ferry and Cruise Terminal. Address: Terminal Fusina, Via Moranzani, Venezia, Italy – see detailed info about Venice ferry port and passenger terminal
Corfu Passenger Terminal
Ferry port in Corfu from which all ferries to Venice, Italy are arriving and departing is located in the centre of the town. Address: New port, Corfu, Greece; corfuport.gr – see more info about Corfu passengers ferry terminal
check locations in the large map (link to map)